Skype
Vlaskiyov

Public Aura-noucement Public Aura-noucement

Ninja Gaiden, all the bosses....

10 SECONDS?! THOSE WORDS DON'T FIT IN THE SAME SENTENCE! Only he who is on Terra could commit such an act.

Anyways, nice fluid animation, great comedy, only beef I had with it was the lip sync was a little off. Happy Trials with the next one brother.

BlackTigerPro responds:

BWA HA HA HA HA HA, I thought people would find the 4 combos with 4 different controllers simultaneously harder but Ninja gaidens bosses are a bitch.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

No offense....

but uh please stick to the sprites or improve your flash skills because that was horrid. Im glad you wanna make fun of Egoraptor like all those other chaps but my god mate that was just horrible. The lip syncing was disgusting as was the animation in general. Plus the long dialogue with alot of pauses. Any other way though improve on everything you tried in Animation or stick to your sprites. Sorry that I sound like a bastard but its only the truth.

AshfordPride responds:

Yeah, I'm no good at drawing in the Awesome style. At least not with an hour deadline.

I probably should of have went back and touched up a bit... But I really wanted to go to bed.

ArkAngel DGN - Teaser 2 ArkAngel DGN - Teaser 2

Hmm I like

I can tell this is going to be one of those Anime Mech type Flashes, and I love Anime flashes. I hope youactually finish this episode dude. Keep it up.

Goin' Mental Goin' Mental

Needs more bagpipes.

-Vlaskiyov

samulis responds:

Sorry man, no Scots in this game, so they didn't let me. :P

The Gem Digger The Gem Digger

Not too shabby

I played it 4 times, it was a bit addicting. If you can make a game as addicitng but longer and a bit harder youve got gold man.

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

The game was good yes good very good.
To the point do u actually speak l33t?
i must know

Koto [TM23] Koto [TM23]

It's a shame that I can't find more music that feature Japanese Instruments. This was a quality piece, you should do more if you get the time.

TM23 responds:

Hey, thanks for the compliment!
I wrote a couple of songs for a game called Ninja vs. Samurai a while back, you can check it out here: http://soundcloud.com/evan-king/evan-king-ninja-vs-samurai (darn NG and its no HTML in comments rule...)

And I'm actually currently writing more Japanese music for another game as we speak. I'll be sure to upload the OST on here and my Soundcloud when it's finished. Cheers!

TL - Warped [trance] TL - Warped [trance]

I feel the beat

Really just make more music like this, so I can add it all to my collection :3.

TeHLoY responds:

and I do enjoy making music like this!