Skype
Vlaskiyov

Public Aura-noucement Public Aura-noucement

Ninja Gaiden, all the bosses....

10 SECONDS?! THOSE WORDS DON'T FIT IN THE SAME SENTENCE! Only he who is on Terra could commit such an act.

Anyways, nice fluid animation, great comedy, only beef I had with it was the lip sync was a little off. Happy Trials with the next one brother.

BlackTigerPro responds:

BWA HA HA HA HA HA, I thought people would find the 4 combos with 4 different controllers simultaneously harder but Ninja gaidens bosses are a bitch.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

No offense....

but uh please stick to the sprites or improve your flash skills because that was horrid. Im glad you wanna make fun of Egoraptor like all those other chaps but my god mate that was just horrible. The lip syncing was disgusting as was the animation in general. Plus the long dialogue with alot of pauses. Any other way though improve on everything you tried in Animation or stick to your sprites. Sorry that I sound like a bastard but its only the truth.

AshfordPride responds:

Yeah, I'm no good at drawing in the Awesome style. At least not with an hour deadline.

I probably should of have went back and touched up a bit... But I really wanted to go to bed.

ArkAngel DGN - Teaser 2 ArkAngel DGN - Teaser 2

Hmm I like

I can tell this is going to be one of those Anime Mech type Flashes, and I love Anime flashes. I hope youactually finish this episode dude. Keep it up.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

HELL YEA!!!!!

Dude thats exactly how egoraptor would've done it. I was laughing so hard from this I had trouble typing for 20 minutes.

Nathonia Nathonia

Pretty Good

Overall it was interesting. However the animation could be improved, I would highly suggest practicing your lip syncing skills. Like my previous colleagues have stated, the voice acting was well off til the poor bugger left, though your voice is good you just need a better mic. I found the history and overall story quite fascinating, it reminded me of a book about an undergorund civilization living right under NYC.

A decent 6 out of 10.
Note: I loved the people stacking that was hilarious, especially the solution.

+JaconWes+
+Review Request Club+

Awesome Guy Adventures Awesome Guy Adventures

Really good sprite flash man!

Your skills are by far some of the best ive seen so far. However some of it I didn't really get, it was pretty random as far as it goes. However with this said the last one kinda reminded me of Portal and made me chuckle.

Great flash skills, but could use a story and some humor next time

+JaconWes+

2006 Spoon Shorts 1 2006 Spoon Shorts 1

ROFL

That fight was hilarious. great random ideas. You should continue the Fight scene though.

LusikkaMage responds:

I just now re-watched it and realized how random the fight was. XD

Spoon Shorts 3 Uni Spoon Shorts 3 Uni

Wow if this is what you have to go through....

...Its gotta be bad at my local one. Animation was pretty good, you have a lovely voice, and i laughed a little. Overall great concept. Keep up the work!

LusikkaMage responds:

Haha, at least you don't think I sound like a dude (I've gotten a few reviews like that from older videos). :D
Thanks for the review, I'll try to make more stuff in the future~.

Bush's U.S. of Whatever Bush's U.S. of Whatever

Song is catchy

The song was great but the art makes my eyes hurt. Improve on the drawing please.

Juzzy Animation Juzzy Animation

Nice.......The Commissar Approves

Bout time tou posted it, Juan you did great, and Tarienn you cleaned it up and made it look nice. I approve, cant wait for the next one :D.